[Peace] Fwd: Rosemary Dietz Slavenas interview request

smann at riseup.net smann at riseup.net
Mon Apr 5 19:38:22 CDT 2004

 I received this message from Elizabeth Weill-Greenberg,journalism grad
student at Northwestern, trying to reach Rosemary Slavenas for an interview.
I suggested that maybe one of you could help her out. Does anybody have the
information she's looking for?

 thanks,

 Sehvilla

----- Forwarded message from e-weill-greenberg at northwestern.edu -----