[Peace] IMC Radio News wants you

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:31:43 CDT 2004

The IMC radio group  is  having our final 5:30pm Tueday meeting tonight. We
are changing our meeting time to Tu, esday noon. Vegetarian lunch provide!

IMC Radio News airs weekly on WEFT 90.1fm and on a low power fm station in
McComb IL.

We have lots of idea and big plans... and would love for any of you to be a
part of the group, even in a small way.

Story ideas?
Able to do sound recording at events?
Able to gather headlines once a week? once a month?
Want to do a one time story on something of interest to you?
Contact other community radio, public, and internet stations and see if they
will replay or sydicate our show?
Can you post the show after it gets made each week to a variety of places on
the web if we provide the list?
Will you provide commentary for Citizen Speaks? We know you have opinions.
Let's hear them!

Please come to the meeting tonight... to our new meeting time... or email
the group with your willingness.  radio at ucimc.org

Sandra Ahten