[Peace] Time Change for Tax Day Flyering meeting

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 12:33:32 CDT 2004

Time Change:  This meeting will be a 5:30 instead.

Are you sickened by what your tax dollars are used for?  I sure am.  And on tax day several of us want to flyer the last-minute tax filers at the post offices around town.  Maybe you'd like to join us.  Maybe you have some good ideas for the flyer.  If you'd like to get involved, come this Thursday at 7:30 to the Catholic Worker House in Champaign to talk about it.  Or email me with some ideas.  Maybe someone wants to show up with the Bush puppet!

cpi

The Catholic Worker house is located on 317 S. Randolph, which is a block north of the library and right across from Bank Illinois.