[Peace] Talking Peace: Not just preaching to the choir

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 15:37:06 CDT 2004

TAX DAY FLYERING

This Thursday, April 15th, the usual crowds of last minute tax filers will be flooding the Mattis post office in Champaign...and we'll be there with flyers reminding them just what our tax dollars are paying for.  (You may want to take a look at the War Resister's League pie chart on military spending that we're using on the flyer:  www.warresisters.org/piechart.htm.

It's a chance to reach people in our community who would never come to an educational event with information on an issue that cuts across the political spectrum.  We're asking folks who are interested in participating to email me about the times you'd like to come so that we can be sure there are flyers and signs available when you show up!

Where:  Mattis Post Office (2001 N Mattis in Champaign)

When:  Thursday, April 15th - Folks will be flyering on and off throughout the day