[Peace] Omdpssadad f.r.ee V~i_c_o`din Prescripti0ns

markus mazar leonrak at seekingsomeone.com
Fri Apr 16 12:08:51 CDT 2004

adij  featurequery  fbmcp

We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
a`p`p`roved pharmacy prescriptions.

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN at X & V1C0`DIN

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
prescription needs.

I C http://qecxu.cgr.newestideasall.info/pgpho/index.htm

Drop me: http://ojg.f.newestideasall.info/pgpho/rm.html
One day a boy came to his teacher and said:" Teacher, pa wants to know if
you like roast pig.""I certainly do," said the teacher, "and you tell your
father he is very kind to think of me."Days passed, and nothing more was
said about the roast pig.Finally the teacher said to the boy:"I thought your
father was going to send me over some roast pig.""Yes," said the boy, "he
did intend to, but the pig sot well."
A drunk decides to go ice fishing, so he gathers his gear and goes walking
around until he finds a big patch of ice. He heads into the center of the
ice and begins to saw a hole. All of sudden, a loud booming voice comes out
of the sky. "You will find no fish under that ice." The drunk looks around,
but sees no one. He starts sawing again. Once more, the voice speaks, "As I
said before, there are no fish under the ice." The drunk looks all around,
high and low, but can't see a single soul. He picks up the saw and tries one
more time to finish. Before he can even start cutting, the huge voice
interrupts. "I have warned you three times now. There are no fish!" The
drunk is now flustered and somewhat scared, so he asks the voice, "How do
you know there are no fish? Are you God trying to warn me?" "No", the voice
replied. "I am the manager of this hockey area!
yonedaka2tomoo11rikako,sinkokuk tuchizak.