[Peace] Die-In planning this Thursday

kstepans at uiuc.edu kstepans at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:32:40 CDT 2004

This week the Student Peace Action meeting is a working
session to make props for the April 29th Die-In that will
take place outside of the Armory from 11:45 am - 1 pm (or
possibly later if we can determine when ROTC will be outside
in uniforms doing weapons drills).

WHEN:  Thursday 4/22/04 at 7 pm

WHAT: Help out with making the "Iraq--Mission Accomplished"
banner, paint signs, bring white t-shirts to turn bloody/red,
finalize set-up, and review responses to resistance from
passerbys and possibly the RSO office.

WHERE: Ben's place (903 W. Nevada St. aka brown house next to
paradiso in Urbana off of Lincoln Ave) We will be in room 105
or the basement.

WHO: All are welcome.  This is a keen chance to meet others
who oppose the war in Iraq and campus militarism.

Can't make the meeting but want to participate in the die-
in?  E-mail kstepans at uiuc.edu or benselander at yahoo.com

http://www.uiuc.edu/ro/peaceaction