[Peace] AWARE agenda 4-25-04

rohloff at uiuc.edu rohloff at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 24 10:41:39 CDT 2004

Here is the tentative agenda for tomorrow's meeting.
Email corrections and updates to me.

I do not think I will be at the meeting this week.

Carol Inskeep will facilitate.

I. Introductions (5)

II. News of the Week: Carl and others. (15)

III. AWARE reports/working groups. (30)
      Treasurer's report
       P4P
       Lawyer
       Citizen Police Review Board
       Tabling/Literature
        Postcards for Peace

IV. Cosponsorships and new ideas (10)

V. Upcoming events (10)
--Justice for Palestine Event: The Tale of the Two
Occupations, 6:30pmm
Allen Hall, April 26
--Justice for Palestine Event: Mike Miles and David
Rovics, 8pm, Allen Hall,
April 26
--Liberation Education Conference --  Beth. April 30-May 2
--Prospect for Peace protest 2-4 pm, corner of Marketview
and Prospect in Champaign.
--Welcome Home Potluck for Meridith Kruse. 2007 S.
George Huff Drive  Urbana, Illinois, May 1st  around 6:30
PM
--Estabrook Talk "The Coming October Suprise" May 5, 7
pm, Channing-Murray
--International Solidarity Movement Balata Refugee Tour,
Channing Murray Foundation, 7-9 pm, May 11.
--Taste of Champaign, June 25 (5-9 pm), June 26 (11
am-9 pm), June 27
(12-5 pm). Westside Park. Tabling!

Peter Rohloff, PhD
Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology
Medical Scholars Program
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
217-333-4766