[Peace] Re: "Comparing UI protestors past, present"

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 26 13:48:54 CDT 2004

My letter to Tom Kacich, the "moderate" on the News Gazette's editorial
staff.  I'll let you know if he replies. Peace activists are referred to in
his column and my reply.

Kimberlie