[Peace] From Najaf, Iraq

Matt Reichel mattreichel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:53:23 CDT 2004

My friend and comrade from Sacramento/Yolo Peace Action and the California
Zapatista Solidarity Network, Mario Galvan, is currently in Iraq as part of
a peace delegation called "Peace Between Peoples," working to stop the
United States from bombarding the shiite stronghold.

This memoir is worth reading: