[Peace] Hiroshima Day Vigil

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 14:06:23 CDT 2004

Urbana-Champaign Friends Meeting will hold a Hiroshima
Day Vigil this Friday, August 6, noon - 1 PM in front
of the Alma Mater, corner of Wright and Green Streets.
 We hope you will join us as we commemorate the day of
August 6, 1945 when the United States dropped an
atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan.  We also hope to draw
attention to our government's continuing reliance on
nuclear weapons and to urge the U.S. to take a
leadership role in international nuclear disarmament.
You can bring your own sign or use one of the ones we
have prepared.  Please come and help us bring
attention to this important issue!