[Peace] A Celebration

Carol George lifestratinst19 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 12:33:50 CST 2004

Be Peace.  Please forgive me for using our list serves for personal items, however, I am compelled to invite you all to our home Sunday Dec 5, 2005 from 3-5p.m. to celebrate the publishing of Aaron's first book, "Journey Through Another Man's Mind".  This is a very exciting time for us personally and we would be honored if you all would share in it with us.  If anyone is available please call us at 417-1835 or 344-1811 so I can accurately gauge how many people will be attending and how much carrot supreme to make(smile).  BE Just!