[Peace] Upcoming AWARE meeting

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 08:12:12 CST 2004

AWARE meets this Sunday at 5pm at the Independent Media Center (218 W. Main) in Urbana.  Mort Brussel facilitates our next meeting.  We may want to be especially conscientious about starting on time - I notice the agenda is very full.  Also, I'm suspicious that I've left some things off, so just let me know what else needs to be included.  Thanks!  cpi

Introductions (5)
Presentation on Electoral Issues - Jen Wallig (15 minutes with 10 minutes for questions)
What's Next?  Continued Brainstorming and Planning (30)
News of the Week (10) - Carl
Reports (30)
- Finances (Linda)
- "Peace Train" to the Inauguration
- P4P
- Tabling - including follow-up on free speech issues in Lincoln Square
- CU Citizens for Peace and Justice - "Forgiveness Weekend", etc. (Carol, Danielle)
- DN! (Randall)
- "Week of Action for Colombia" - (Danielle)
- Military Recruitment in Schools (Lisa, Susan, Carol)
- Any other updates?  Champaign Police Review Board?
Events of the Past Week
Upcoming Events

http://mail.yahoo.com