[Peace] help still needed with Peace Bazaar clean-up

Joan Nelshoppen jnelshoppen at insightbb.com
Fri Dec 10 08:59:16 CST 2004

Dear Friends,

The Peace Bazaar is over but the work is not.  Would any of you be able to
help get boxes from the church basement to the appropriate charities?

Please consider contributing a bit of your time and helping move boxes out
of the church basement.  The piles of boxes are labeled with destination
(Goodwill or Empty Tomb or Champaign library) and a dolly and elevator are
available to help you get them to your car.  Fill your trunk and take them
to Goodwill or Empty Tomb (during weekday morning hours) at your
convenience.  Today (Friday) is shortened hours for the office so the doors
might be locked.  They will also be locked on Sat.  I do have a key and will
let you in and help too.  Just call me at 369-2853 to get in.  The church
will be open during mornings next week but I was hoping to move a few more
out of the way before Sunday services.  The church is Community United at
6th and Daniel.

Any help would be appreciated.  Questions:  369-2853
Thanks for your consideration,
Joan