[Peace] Meeting for media working group

Susan Parenti sparenti at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 10 10:16:25 CST 2004

Dear Mort and 'all'---
I won't be able to be there, as much as I would like to---once again
I'm on the road, lecturing and performing with Patch Adams in various
countries on the topic of social change and health care.

I follow the Peace list, and Peace discuss list, with interest.

I hope to return to AWARE meetings in the middle of February, when I'll
return to CU.

In Germany and Switzerland people have continuously asked, "But why did
Bush get elected this time? How could Americans do this?"