[Peace] AWARE agenda, IMC 2/8/04, 5-6:30pm

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 5 14:12:15 CST 2004

N.B-1.. There will be a presentation from 3-5 pm, before our regular
meeting,
by Michael Goldman, UIUC Professor of Sociology, on:
"Global Institutions: What are they good for?"

N.B-2. I was absent at last week's meeting, so I solicit your help to
supplement what is shown below.

Thanks, Gabe for your good minutes-notes of last week.

Facilitator: Durl Kruse -- Much obliged, Durl and Jan

I. Introductions

II. News of the Week: Carl and others.

III. AWARE reports--Working groups.
	P4P update -- Ricky
	Treasurer's report -- Linda
	Annual Black Women's Achievement Dinner, Friday, Feb. 20th: AWARE
presence?
	Report on a Racism Watch organizational meeting -- MKB
	Etc.

IV. Upcoming events of note
	Primary Election Forum. Thursday, 2/26. 7pm, 404 Illini Union
	Vigil for peace? 2/15. (See www.endthewar.org)
	Lakota Harden, Guest-in-Residence at Unit One/Allen Hall 2/9-2/12.
	Etc.

V. Other business/new ideas
	Thoughts on the Primaries?

Adjourn