[Peace] AWARE notes correction.

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 17 10:39:14 CST 2004

Correction re. AWARE notes:

Undoubtedly due to my confusing delivery, telephone callers were asked
to contact folks sympathetic to Kucinich's candidacy just before the
March Primary, March 16, NOT for Kucinich's talk.

I will provide a list of people to be contacted who've already
expressed sympathy(?) and/or a preference for Kucinich.

Thanks Randall, for correcting the time announced for Kucinich's
appearance at the Illini Union: 8pm.

MKB

"Mort Brussel stated that Kucinich will be speaking on
Monday, March 15 at the Illini Union in Rooms A, B, &
C at 7 PM.  Anyone wishing to make phone calls to
publicize Kucinich’s speech can contact Mort."