[Peace] Prospect for Peace Sat. March 6

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 16:06:07 CST 2004

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY:

As the Republicans kick off their 2004 campaign, which
promises to be the most nauseating round of waving the
bloody shirt, planning their national convention for
the anniversary of September 11, promising as yet
undreamt-of twists of logic;

and the Democrats weave and bob through the primaries,
trying to figure out how to run a campaign without
offending them or us, while still holding onto our
votes;

and the anti-war movement prepares to remember the
illegal invasion of Iraq on March 20, the more than
10,000 Iraqis killed and the over 500 US troops killed
for a shameless pack of lies, followed by an even
bloodier occupation that persists in depriving starved
and bombed-out Iraqis from even the basics of
democracy (the main reason the war was wrong,
according to many) ...

Yes, we will be demonstrating on North Prospect next
Saturday, and we're hoping you'll join us.

End all occupations!
Bring the troops home now!
Iraq for the Iraqis!

PROSPECT FOR PEACE
Saturday, March 6
2-4 PM
North Prospect at Marketview
Champaign

Bring your own signs or borrow one of ours.

Parking recommended at the Chinese Buffet behind Tires
Plus, or over at Lowe's (they like us now).

For more info, call 328-3037.