[Peace] Nonviolence workshop this weekend

rohloff at uiuc.edu rohloff at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 29 19:47:52 CST 2004

Howdy all,

Just a reminder that the Fellowship of Reconciliation workshop "From Violence to Wholeness" will be held this weekend, March 5-6 from 5:30-10 on Friday and 8 am - 9 pm Saturday, at the Channing-Murray.

The workshop is a practical and participatory exploration of violence, nonviolence, and the spiritual process of becoming a person of peace. Cost is $30, which includes materials and all meals. Financial assistance is also available.

We still have room for a few more participants...but we need to have a firm head count for planning purpose by Tuesday morning at the very latest. So, if this is the first you have heard of the workshop, email me and I will answer questions. If you have been planning to attend, but haven't registered yet, please email me also so we can confirm your attendance.

Peter Rohloff (rohloff at uiuc.edu)