[Peace] signs, pillow cases and more

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Thu Jul 1 15:38:06 CDT 2004

Also, I can use some decorations for the RV pulling the float.  I bought
6 individual 3 x 5 flags, 3 for each side so far, one planet earth flag,
one peace sign and one US flag with peace sign in the field.  The length
we can hang things is about 22 feet long by 8 feet high, the flags take
up 9 - 15 of that.

If it can be hung from a rope, I can put it on the RV.

Ken

PS Just to add fuel to our argument about private property (and because
my candidacy for county board is being frivolously objected to, SLAPPed,
by elite members of the Champaign County Democratic Party), I will not
allow political materials from/for/against any candidate to be hung from
my RV, I will abide by this too. We are Anti-War, a much larger ideal
than merely Anti-Bush or Pro-Gill.

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> Ricky Baldwin <baldwinricky at yahoo.com> 7/1/2004 8:12:33 AM >>>
Just a note about this evening's paint party:

We've finished painting the float itself,
thanks to Lori and Rebecca's work on Monday
and Sandra, Erin and Janet's work yesterday.

So this evening, what we need is some signs
and some "burdens" (yes, we found the pillowcases).

Just a regular sign-making party, essentially.

Thanks!