[Peace] Springfield Peace Camp

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 11 21:29:01 CDT 2004

I got this announcement from a friend at the Heartland Peace Center in
Springfield and I thought this might be of interest to C-U Peace Activists.
This group is holding a weeklong Peace Camp for children ages 4-11, teaching
non-violent conflict resolution and environmental stewardship.   They're
really in need of people to make a donation to sponsor a camper for the
week!  Please follow the directions below to help them out!

-Jen Walling