[Peace] UPDATE: URBANA MAYOR TORPEDOES DN!/UPTV DECISION

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 12 22:09:54 CDT 2004

I've posted a "first-pass" accounting of how things unfolded at the UPTV
Commission meeting today, but I posted to the "peace-discuss" list (instead
of this list, "peace", which is meant strictly for "big" announcements).

If you'd like to follow along on how this unfolds or would like to help out
in this campaign, but you're not subscribed to peace-discuss, you can
subscribe by going to:

(under "Subscribing to Peace-Discuss")