[Peace] WEFT's special election coverage

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 21 14:39:34 CDT 2004

Please forward:
******************
As part of WEFT's commitment to providing alternative coverage of election
issues, WEFT, 90.1 FM, will pre-empt regular programming next Monday through
Friday, July 26th through July 30th.

Our special coverage begins with Democracy Now!'s  "Breaking with
Convention: War, Peace and the Presidency," broadcast live from 6 until 8am
Monday through Friday with one hour repeated during the normal 4pm
"Democracy Now!" slot.

>From 7pm-8pm next Monday through Thursday, we will broadcast a
"Flashpoints" discussions and analysis of the Latino vote.

>From 8-8:30pm, a local host will take your calls as we debate the issues and
the Democratic National Convention with a local Democrat, Green and
Republican.

>From 8:30-11pm, we bring you live coverage of the Convention with analysis
and special interviews from Pacifica reporters. The last hour of this
coverage will be a live national call-in.

We will repeat this special coverage during the Republican National
Convention in August.

Kimberlie, WEFT Programming Committee Chair