[Peace] Prospect for Peace is Saturday, August 7

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 12:16:27 CDT 2004

Well, it's an easy mistake to make because there are 5 Saturdays in July (I
know I was confused myself at one point), but the next Prospect for Peace
demonstration (Prospect and Marketview, 2-4PM as always) is TWO Saturdays
away on August 7, not next Saturday.

And make no mistake, P4P is definitely on.

And we'll be more confident and prepared than ever since the Legal Committee
has recently met with the Champaign City Attorney, Lieutenant Gallo and
Deputy Chief Murphy =8-)

P4P should be on the agenda for this Sunday's meeting. We'll need to choose
a designated coordinator/police contact, among other things.