[Peace] July Fourth group needs your help

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 14:14:02 CDT 2004

Attention, AWARE-istas!

We need you!

Or, rather, we need your newspapers.  We need to
collect as many old newspapers as possible before Sat.
June 12.

We’ll need everyone’s help.

Thanks.

We’ll explain later.

Third July Fourth Working Group

-----------------

P.S.

How many members of the Bush Administration does it
take to replace a light bulb?

. . .

[Wait for it...]

. . .

The answer is SEVEN:

(1) One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced.

(2) One to attack and question the patriotism of
anyone who has questions about the lightbulb.

(3) One to blame the previous administration for the
need of a new lightbulb.

(4) One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored
to have a secret stockpile of lightbulbs.

(5) One to get together with Vice President Cheney and
figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries 1 million
dollars for a lightbulb.

(6) One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush
changing the lightbulb ... while dressed in a flight
suit and wrapped in an American flag.

(7) And finally one to explain to Bush the difference
between screwing a lightbulb ... and screwing the
country.

QED