[Peace] Hemwql bvy V~i_c_o`din, 1 day sale

steven adames kristywhittmore at shaide.com
Thu Jun 3 21:31:16 CDT 2004

bellsouth-prime  technik-center  misinformation

We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
a`p`p`roved pharmacy prescriptions.

B`uy Vicodin O`n1ine For Less

Safe & Secure Ordering!

P C http://u.info.raginfo.com/abc/biggest/

di'scon ava1_iable at our we_bpage

wealthy matron is so proud of a valuable antique vase that she decides to
have her bedroom painted the same color as the vase. Several painters try to
match the shade, but none comes close enough to satisfy the eccentric woman.
Eventually, a painter approaches who is confident he can mix the proper
color. The woman is pleased with the result, and the painter becomes famous.
Years later, he retires and truns the business over to his son. "Dad," says
the son, "there's something I've got to know. How did you get those walls to
match the vase so perfectly?" "Son," the father replies, "I painted the
vase."
Before traveling to London on business, an American drove his Rolls Royce
to a bank in the middle of New York to ask for a loan of $5000. He left his
rolls-Royce as collateral. The loan officer accepted and had the car driven
down into the the bank's underground car park for safekeeping. He then
handed the businessman $5000.Two weeks later, the American came back from
London and he went to the bank to return his loan and bring back his car.
"That will be $5000 plus $15.40 in interest," said the loan officer. The man
wrote a cheque and started to walk away."Wait a minute, sir" said the bank
man. "While you were away, I discovered that you are a millionaire. Why in
the world do you need to borrow $5000?"The man smiled. "Where else in New
York could I park my Rolls-Royce for two weeks for only $15.40?"
shikiri0sinkemig01rettsugo,fugou rangyou.