[Peace] Khlk Prescripti0n Center

tobias noah susannemineo at btcc.org
Sat Jun 5 20:32:32 CDT 2004

alladmired  reliance strawder

Get every me_dication you may ever need and many more..

They got Vi.co.din, X. at nax, and V.aliu.m..and other popular products..

You'll have your pres-criptions written and your medications prescribed
quickly and easily from the comfort of your computer.

T  http://smjk.info.antplace.com/abc/biggest/

Quii`t service is ava1iable at we'bsite..

Ali,who was working a long way from home,wanted to send a letter to his
wife ,but he could neither read nor write,and he had to work all day,so he
could only look for somebody to write his letter late at night. At last he
found the house of a letter-writer whose name was Nasreddin. ¡¡Nasreddin was
already in bed. 'It is late,' he said. 'What do you want?' 'I want you to
write a letter to my wife,' said Ali. Nasreddin was not pleased. He thought
for a few seconds and then said, 'Has the letter got to go far?'
On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out
some of the rules: "The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male
students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught
breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time." He continued: "Anybody
caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a
third time will incur a hefty fine of $180. Are there any questions?"¡¡¡¡At
this point, a male student in the crowd inquired: "How much for a season
pass?"
demarrarse0hender01etilo,enfoscado envidia.