[Peace] Ssscyhoc bvy V~i_c_o`din 0n1ine For Less

willis wattenberg terriwinterhalter at egpo.net
Sun Jun 6 21:33:23 CDT 2004

chocbys  impikowalo forsowania

The biggest Pharmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 sati_sfied
customers this year!

O~rder these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN at X & V1C0-DIN

By having doctors available to review your needs, we are ready to help you
get the medications you need. (di'scon ava1,iable at our we.bpage)

R Q http://gioa.info.binaryinformation.com/abc/biggest/

One summer evening, during a violent thunderstorm, a mother was tucking her
small boy into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked¡¡with
a tremor in his voice, "Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?"¡¡The mother
smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. "I can't dear," she said, "I have to
sleep with Daddy."A long silence was broken at last by a shaken little voice
saying, "The big sissy."
Osama Bin Laden, a Canadian, and President Bush were walking down the
street when they saw a golden lamp. They rubbed it and a genie came out and
said, "I will grant each one a wish that¡¯s 3 together." The Canadian said,
"I am a father and my son will be a farmer so I want the soil in Canada to
be forever fertile." The genie said the magic words and the wish came true.
Osama looked amazed so he wished for a wall around Afghanistan the genie
said the magic words and again the wish came true. President Bush said
"Genie, tell me more about this wall," the genie said,¡± It¡¯s 50 feet thick
and 500 feet tall so nothing can get in and nothing can get out." President
Bush said,¡± Wow! That¡¯s a big bridge...Fill it with water!!!
komputerowa0kurowac01lrnn,kantemozorki.