[Peace] Small Victory for Free Speech

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 18 11:20:08 CDT 2004

Boondocks Update:

I heard from Mr. Beck this morning at the
News-Gazette.  There has been a small victory for Free
Speech.  The cartoon Boondocks will be reinstated
to section D (or whatever is the last section of the ads) starting Monday June
21.  He said our petition and other calls and e-mails let them know that a
number of readers would like to see this cartoon in the N_G.  He still feel
it editorializes and satirizes GW, but agreed to return it to the
paper.  So if you want to read more  about what is really going
on in Washington and with our current government Aaron McGruder often covers
such topics in greater reality than the Front Pages of the
News-Gazette.

JAN Kruse

---Jan    Durl Kruse

--- durljan at earthlink.net