[Peace] Fahrenheit 911 Update!

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 08:36:05 CDT 2004

Progress is being made with plans for our joint
venture with the ART theater.  I spoke to the assistant manager, Martin and
we have the ok for our display ...they provide the table for the tun of the
Movie.  I am working on a tri-fold that invites people ..."Now that they
have seen the movie to get involved locally" ...with AWARE.  We will
also have places for buttons and bumper stickers and to collect donations.
The public_i will also be on the table for people to take.

Ken has the movie theater tickets bought for the
raffle and I have made little tickets for people to put their name and phone #
on to enter.  I have a container made to hold the tickets and will work on
something to attract people to enter the raffle at the TASTE by
buying or donating for a button or bumper sticker.  Janet has ordered the
new supply of stuff.  Al called and we will have deception dollars to put
on the table.  I  await a call today about yard signs that might be at
a lower price if bought in quantity.  I still hope to get them ordered and
here before Friday.

Martin at the ART says so far the pre-sell for
this movie is more than they have ever seen before.  The ART has an
exclusive run for at least 2 weeks and possible longer without the mega-plexes
taking it away from them.  I pick up the fliers from Martin the ART today
that we will distribute from our table at the TASTE and our display goes up at
the ART this Thursday as SUPER SIZE ME! ends and the theater gets ready for 911
this Friday!

Thanks for all the help and see you at the movie
or at the Taste this weekend!

JAN K

---Jan    Durl Kruse

--- durljan at earthlink.net