[Peace] Who says Progressives don't know how to have fun?

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 09:15:59 CDT 2004

Folks,

The UC Progressives are throwing a party on July 3rd at 5 pm at the Crystal Lake Park Lakehouse. There will be great food (including barbecue), music by Darrin’s Drda’s Theory of Everything, and lots of interesting political conversation and general socializing.

The UC Progressives ask for a $5 donation to help cover the cost of some great barbecue and side dishes (and please feel free to bring something delicious to contribute). Due to the Park District’s strict guidelines, no alcohol at this event.

If you’re interested, please RSVP me so I can give Belden Fields a head count. And pass the word along to others who might be interested. Thanks!

Carol Inskeep

344-9155

By the way, the UC Progressives are a loose (very loose) umbrella group which tries to bring together people from various grassroots progressive causes in the Champaign-Urbana area.