[Peace] Update: Need help! (Democracy Now! Petition)

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 18:55:34 CDT 2004

Hi again,

I just set up the petition at the AWARE tent at Taste of Champaign/Urbana.
"The Taste" is now underway (as of 5PM today) and runs through the weekend.
It's easy to find the AWARE table - it's the absolute closest tent to the
corner of State and Church.

Check out this map of "The Taste" - AWARE is booth "O" (capital letter O
there, not zero):
http://www.champaignparkdistrict.com/taste/ne.htm

So the upshot of this is that you can stop by anytime over the weekend at
"The Taste" to sign the Democracy Now! petition. Hours of "The Taste" are:

Friday, June 25, 5:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday, June 26, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday, June 27, Noon - 5:00 pm

Also, I put copies of the petition at the AWARE table in Boardman's Art
Theater. So when (note that I didn't say "if") you go see "Fahrenheit 911",
you can sign it there as well.

There will be other opportunities to sign the petition as well - I'll post
to this list as they come up.