[Peace] Rkwymxe New Ph@Rmacy, Best Deals ..Val1um..X.Anax..Darv0cet

robt pronovost blossolthey at wales2000.net
Sun Jun 27 06:37:58 CDT 2004

davisc  erejda  caoxcs

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
presscription needs.

Legally or.der V at L|UM, X at NA.X

By having doctors available to review your needs, we are ready to help you
get the medications you need.

B S http://hrtf.ytu.entries5187drug.us/f74/

Our teacher was telling us about a new system of memory training being used
in some schools today."It works like this ," she said. "Suppose you wanted
to remember the name of a poet -- Robert Burns, for instance." She told us
to think of him as Bobby Burns. "Now get in your head a picture of a London
policeman, a bobby in flames, See? Bobby Burns!""I see what you mean," said
the class know-it-all. "But how can you tell that it's Not Robert
Browning?".
An American attorney had just finished a guest lecture at a law school in
Italy when an Italian lawyer approached him and asked, "Is it true that a
person can fall down on a sidewalk in your county and then sue the
landowners for lots of money?" Told that it was true, the lawyer turned to
his partner and started speaking rapidly in Italian. When they stopped, the
American attorney asked if they wanted to go to America to practice law.
"No, no," one replied. "We want to go to America and fall down on
sidewalks."
annozyou7eiraku02henendou,kiikatsu aidukawa.