[Peace] U-C Progressives - Come to the July 3rd Party!

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 12:25:23 CDT 2004

Here's another chance to add your name to the list of folks planning to attend the U-C Progressives July 3rd party at Crystal Lake Park, starting at 5pm.  We ask folks to kick in $5 and if possible, bring a dish to share.  Please RSVP me if your interested, and feel free to pass this along to others.

Should be fun - and you know you'll be happy to be with progressives on the patriotic weekend.

cpi
344-9155