[Peace] Green Party Membership Meeting

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Mon Mar 1 19:13:19 CST 2004

Hi all,

It's the beginning of the month and the time our memberhsip meeting.
This one is especially important because we will finalize the candidates
for the Champaign County offices we're going to collect signatures for.

If there are multiple candidates for a single position (we should be so
lucky) we'll decide by secret ballot, as outlined in the bylaws.  We
will vote by secret ballot as to whether to endorse the candidates who's
names are brought forward. (Bring a pen)

Agenda so far:

1) Intros
2) Champaign County Elections
   a) Those interested in running get to speak.
   b) County Wide Slate discussion.
   c) County Board Seats.
   d) petitioning timetable
   e) candidate ballot.
3) At 8pm, we'll have a visit from the Tram people.
4) Update from the Illinois Green convention.
5) CPRB, Champaign Tasers
6) Muni-energy, no nukes

Let me know what I've forgotten.

We meet at 7pm at the IMC (Independent media Center),

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A