[Peace] op ed on Rachel

sparenti sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 9 19:51:25 CST 2004

Hello! Mark Enslin and I, plus the current students at SDaS, are at Evergreen
College in Olympia Washington, doing a 2 week residency.

This is also the home, and school, of Rachel Corrie, the activist who was bull
dozered and killed in Palestine last year.

Friends and family of hers are looking for more ways and places to disseminate
the following article.

Does anyone have any ideas? Daily Illini? Local papers?
Public announcements on WEFT and WILL?

Susan
===== Original Message From "Lori Blewett" <blewettl at evergreen.edu> =====
Hi Susan,
This is an article from Steve Niva.  (He was at your performance tonight).
He is looking for people and papers that might print the article.  Perhaps
there is someone in Urbana who could get it into the paper there.  Any
suggestions/emails?
--Lori Blewett