[Peace] Taser community meeting 3/15 6pm 808 E. Bradley

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 11 13:08:13 CST 2004

And afterwards we can make our way to the Kucinich rally.

***

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 11, 2004

Contact: Terre Lundy/Matt Harris: (216) 889-2004, press at kucinich.us

Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinich, 2004 Democratic candidate for President
wants you to know he is still on the Illinois Primary ballot!

On March 15th, the day before the primaries, Kucinich will be visiting
several Central Illinois communities.  Join him in the
Champaign-Urbana area and find out what keeps driving his campaign
forward.
Radio Interview
11:00 AM to 12:00 with host David Inge on WILL AM 580’s radio
call-in show Focus 580. Listeners can call with questions at:
1-800-222-9455 or 217-333-9455.

Press Availability
7:00 PM in the Pine Lounge of the Illini Union at the University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s.  Congressman Kucinich will be
joined by Maj. Doug Rokke (Ret.), Ph.D., Gulf War veteran and depleted
uranium expert.

Get Out the Vote Rally
8:00 PM in rooms ABC of the Illini Union.  U of I Communication
professor Bob McChesney and Illinois 15th Congressional District
candidate Dr. David Gill will be speaking first.  Congressman
Kucinich will follow with prepared remarks and a Q&A session.  This
event is free and open to the public.

In planning for this event, Valerie Brandt, 15th District Delegate for
Kucinich, said,“ Kucinich has credible ideas on important issues,
and I can’t wait for my community to hear these ideas in
person.”

Local Contact: Meg Miner (217) 489-5905, blue2 at net66.com or
http://www.il4kucinich.org/index.html

***