[Peace] AWARE agenda for 3-21-04

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 19 22:19:17 CST 2004

I'd appreciate a little agenda time to consider sponsoring a luncheon talk
on Tuesday, March 30, by Alison Weir of "If Americans Knew."

"Alison Weir lives in Sausalito, California. She is the executive director
of If Americans Knew and is a contributor to THE NEW INTIFADA (Verso
press) and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. She traveled
extensively throughout Gaza and the West Bank in winter, 2001, as a
freelance reporter, and has given presentations on the Middle East on
Capitol Hill, the Center for Policy Analysis on Palestine, and numerous
other venues throughout the United States and Canada. She can be reached
at: <alisonweir at yahoo.com>."  See the following:

	http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
	http://www.counterpunch.org/weir10182003.html
	http://www.counterpunch.org/weir02082003.html

I seem to be organizing this, and I'm a terrible organizer.  E.g., I'd
appreciate suggestions on where we might hold such a lunch...

Wistfully, CGE