[Peace] upcoming Chuck D event

Peter Rohloff rohloff at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 31 14:12:45 CST 2004

Hi all, AWARE is cosponsoring an appearance of Chuck D at 7 pm on April
9 in Follinger Auditorium.

There are several opportunities:

If anyone would like to help with ushering this event, let me know.

AWARE will have a table with literature. If anyone would like to work
this table, let me know. This would also be a great opportunity to
collect petitions on signatures.

Finally, if anyone would like to attend a post-lecture reception
($5-10), space very limited, with Chuck D let me know and I will
forward you info on to the event organizers.

Peter Rohloff, PhD
Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology
Medical Scholars Program