[Peace] Shopping for [mortgages] made easy

Charley Whitley vlerjiezdwlqe at fastemailer.com
Sun May 9 09:31:43 CDT 2004

Thank you for your   mor tg age   application, which we received yesterday.
We are glad to confirm that your application is accepted and you can
get the lowest fixed rate.

Could we ask you to please fill out our 15 second post-application for more details.

http://chasethesavings.com/?partid=saving

Yours sincerely,
Justin T. Lockhart
Mor tg age   Broker Association.

To modify your future preference with us:
http://chasethesavings.com/st.html

fayetteville mane dee market confess tracy coach calendar whom dropout lose retaliatory panicky raster embryo meetinghouse syncopate johansen automatic barrel elevate bully lounsbury single