[Peace] bike clinic at Catholic Worker House

Leigh Estabrook leighe at uiuc.edu
Mon May 10 14:25:18 CDT 2004

Speaking of bikes...the CAtholic Worker House is holding a
bike clinic on Saturday, May 15, behind the house at 317 South
Randolph.  (We will begin about 10 a.m.)  We very much need
donated bikes.  We work with our Soup Kitchen and House guests
to repair them and then give the bikes to those guests.  For
most, this is their only transportation other than their legs.

If you have a bike to donate--or talent in repairing them, we
would welcome your participation in this event.  It should be
fun.  Leigh Estabrook