[Peace] RE: DN! on TV

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 16:16:21 CDT 2004

Let's put this on the agenda for next Sunday's meeting.

Getting DN! on WILL is worth trying, but I think it should be undertaken by
a working group, not just me. One person is enough to get DN! on UPTV, but
I'm guessing WILL may turn out to be a much bigger hill to climb. Of course,
I'll help however I can.