[Peace] free beer and other refreshments (the only catch is, you have to help me move)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu May 13 22:08:39 CDT 2004

This saturday I will be moving to another house.  Please come and help me
move my stuff if you can.  I will have beer, soda, and other refreshments.
We will meet at 12:00 noon at my current house, and will work until 4:00
pm or all the stuff is moved, whichever comes first.  My house is at 607
W. Elm Street in Urbana, east of campus.  Elm Street is an east/west
street one block south of Springfield.  If you can come, please RSVP.
Thanks.
-Paul P.

Dr. Paul Patton
Research Scientist
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-328-4064
homepage: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ppatton/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein