[Peace] tentative AWARE agenda for 5-16-04

Peter Rohloff rohloff at uiuc.edu
Fri May 14 08:19:06 CDT 2004

Ok folks here is the tentative agenda. Email additions and corrections
to me.

I cannot stay for the whole meeting, so I need a volunteer to
facilitate please.

Also remember that Robert McChesney will be giving a lecture and book
signing at the IMC from 3-5 pm immediately preceding the AWARE meeting.
Admission is $5, and proceeds go to benefit the Public i.

I. Introductions (5)

II. News of the Week: Carl and others. (15)

III. AWARE reports/working groups. (30)
      Treasurer's report
          P4P
          Legal representation
          Citizen Police Review Board
          Tabling/Literature/Farmers Market
           Postcards for Peace
         Balata Tour--final report
	Democracy Now

IV. Cosponsorships and new ideas (10)

V. Upcoming events (10)
--Taste of Champaign, June 25 (5-9 pm), June 26 (11
am-9 pm), June 27 (12-5 pm). Westside Park. Tabling!