[Peace] BBQ Sunday @ crystal lake

Sarah Kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Fri May 14 10:43:14 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm done with grad school and with my thesis project, and I want to
celebrate with you all!

Sunday, May 16
12pm-2pm
Potluck Barbecue
SW side of Crystal Lake Park, Urbana

I will supply some tofu, veggie burgers, veggies for roasting and
eating, buns, etc.  Feel free to bring meaty bits, side dishes,
beverages of a non-alcoholic variety, and anything else that strikes
your fancy.

I'll be moving to Chicago at the end of the summer full of everything
I've learned from you and all the various communities I've mingled with
in C-U, and this may be the closest thing to a going-away party I get,
so please come and say congratulations and farewell, if you're so
inclined.

Hope to see you Sunday,

Sarah