[Peace] Tyxutp D0n't pay m0re.

boyce karpen antuninagajewski at barlick.net
Sat May 29 19:26:58 CDT 2004

isentrop  kankos  joines

The b`est meds available

Legally or.der V-ico`din

Shop the best

B C http://yq.info.officeoffer.com/abc/bbb3/

No further email pls go visit our we_bpage

A police officer pulls over this guy who's been weaving in and out of the
lanes. He goes up to the guy's window and says, "Sir, I need you to blow
into this breathalyzer tube." The man says, "Sorry, officer, I can't do
that. I am an asthmatic. If I do that, I'll have a really bad asthma
attack." "Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood
sample." "I can't do that either. I am a hemophiliac. If I do that, I'll
bleed to death." "Well, then, we need a urine sample." "I'm sorry, officer,
I can't do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that, I'll get really
low blood sugar." "All right, then I need you to come out here and walk this
white line." "I can't do that, officer." "Why not?" "Because I'm drunk."
Dick was seven years old, and his sister, Catherine, was five. One day
their mother took them to their aunt's house to play while she went to the
big city to buy some new clothes.The children played for an hour, and then
at half past four their aunt took Dick into the kitchen. She gave him a nice
cake and a knife and said to him, "Now here's a knife, Dick. Cut this cake
in half and give one of the pieces to your sister, but remember to do it
like a gentleman.""Like a gentleman?" Dick asked. "How do gentlemen do
it?""They always give the bigger piece to the other person." answered his
aunt at once."Oh" said Dick. He thought about this for a few seconds. Then
he took the cake to his sister and said to her,"Cut this cake in half,
Catherine.".
sabitsu0furisubi01saiboudo,sakanobo reberuap.