[Peace] Help us call swing states for Kerry

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Nov 1 21:34:02 CST 2004

Dear friends and neighbors,

I just signed up for a phone banking party run by MoveOn PAC.  We're going
to call Kerry supporters in swing states who otherwise wouldn't vote.
It'll be fun -- and a powerful way to help defeat George W. Bush.  Want to
come to the party?  Please sign up at:

http://action.moveonpac.org/gotv/selectmtg.html?event_ids=165292

Here are the details:

Urbana GOTV for Kerry
412 W. Illinois St.
Urbana, IL 61801
Tuesday, November  2, 1 - 3:30 PM

You can find other parties in your area -- or sign up to host your own --
by going to:

http://action.moveonpac.org/gotv/

We'll have a list of likely Kerry supporters to call, and scripts to read
when we're on the phone. This has been shown to be a very effective way to
reach occasional voters -- and there's never been a more important time to
get people to the polls!

Since we'll be spending a good deal of the time at the party on the phone,
it's important that you bring your own cell phone.  But lists of folks to
call, scripts of what to say, and good company will be provided.

I hope to see you there!

- Danielle