[Peace] Protest election corruption, war, and 4 more years of Bush TODAY at 5

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Nov 3 14:30:28 CST 2004

<please forward>

Protest election corruption, war,  and 4 more years of Bush
TODAY Wednesday at 5 PM
at Race and Main in downtown Urbana.
Join with over 150 other cities who are protesting today.

Come to the IMC afterwards at 6 PM to celebrate our local victories
and discuss next steps about our national situation.
218 W. Main Street in downtown Urbana

Now that Kerry has conceded to Bush, who will tell the story of corruption
in our electoral process?  As we watch our country swallow the bitter pill
of 4 more years of Bush, who will stand up against an election won through
fear and hatred?  We will!

Come bring your anger, disappointment, stories, fear about the future,
peace flags, anti-war signs, etc - let those in our city and the world see
their own emotions mirrored in ours, so they know they are not alone and
so they know we are not giving up.

We join thousand of others in over 150 cities protesting today:
http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/21536/index.php.
http://www.ttww.org/cgi-bin/dbman/db.cgi?db=ttwweventsearch&uid=default&view_records=1&ID=*&sb=15&so=ascend
http://www.indyvoter.org/
http://www.beyondvoting.org/