[Peace] food and sign-making saturday

rohloff at uiuc.edu rohloff at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 4 11:20:34 CST 2004

As promised, I still am disposed to hosting a
sign-making party and general get-together prior to the
AWARE Prospect for Peace demonstration this Saturday.

I'm thinking people could come over any time after 11 and
make signs and socialize until the demonstration at 2
pm. I will provide markers, pens, paint, limited poster
board (I don't have much, please bring some), lunch.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend, so I can prepare
enough food.

I live at 605 Fairlawn in Urbana (close to the intersection
with Anderson, just a few blocks from the Middle School).
Call me at 17-328-3059 if you get lost.

Peter