[Peace] Myshkins: Non-Extinction!

Susan Parenti sparenti at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 5 12:24:18 CST 2004

With the (rigged, says Susan and others) elections, we just experienced
another node in the struggle between the bushies (extinction of the
human species) and the rest of humanity's attempts at non-extinction.

A great voice for non-extinction: The Prince Myshkins (Rick Burkhardt,
Andy Gricevich) a political singing duo! Tonight they're performing at
7pm in Allen Hall (check your phone book for where that is). They
propose wit, thinking, care, and composition---YAY, humanity!!

myshkins at hotmail.com

prince myshkin <myshkins at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Hello!

This has been a rough week, and it's natural
that many people will be spending this
weekend in trying-to-think-about-anything-
else-mode, but let's face it, denial is for
FOX viewers, and we know you're not that
far gone. We want to see you Chambana-ites
in particular. Come out to Allen Hall tonight,
Friday, November 5th, at 7pm, in the main lounge,
and we'll regale you with songs and stories
of our personal campaign trail to put the tics
back into politics and the racy back into
democracy. We'll also have copies of our
long-procrastinated new CD, "Total Myshkin
Awareness", for sale. Now THAT's political
capital. It'll be fun, we promise!

Onward,
Rick 'n' Andy

Begin forwarded message: