[Peace] UNICEF cards and calendars

Joan Nelshoppen jnelshoppen at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 18 10:58:40 CST 2004

Please feel free to forward:

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we still have a tremendous number and variety
of designs of UNICEF holiday cards, all-occasion cards and calendars.  Many
have multicultural and nature themes.

UNICEF items are being sold at the campus YMCA during lunch hours (11;45 -
1:15) today and tomorrow and every weekday during the week of Nov. 29 - Dec.
3 (week after Thanksgiving).

UNICEF cards are high quality, pretty awesome looking and many have unique
designs.  Please come by the lobby of the campus YMCA during the lunch hour
if you need holiday cards or cards to give as gifts.

Purchase of UNICEF cards helps UNICEF enrich the lives of children
throughout the world with programs designed to protect their rights and
improve their health.

If you would like a flyer to post, it is attached.

Peace, Joan

P.S.  If you have any questions, please contact me at 369-2853 or
jnelshoppen at insightbb.com.